Located in Boulder, Colorado, HMH Architecture + Interiors is a small, 7-plus person firm, driven by the values and the pioneering spirit of Colorado. We have established ourselves as leaders by making a significant impact on our region’s built environment while serving as good stewards of the profession. Our work—predominantly residential and mixed use—is characterized by well-crafted and thoughtfully detailed designs that respond to our clients’ needs, are human-scaled, and that blur the line between indoors and outdoors.
We take design seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We work hard to meet our clients’ expectations and bring their visions to life, while staying true to the spirit that connects us to that vision. Hiking rain or shine, biking to work, office happy hours, or volunteering in our community…these aren’t distractions, but rather the fuel to keep our creativity burning. Our office culture combines a healthy dose of professional development, personal growth, serving our community as a team, and having fun together. In fact, we strongly believe that fostering a culture of fun develops camaraderie and stronger teams – and better work.
We are currently looking to expand our team with the right Entry to Mid Level Architect in Boulder, Colorado. The successful candidate is someone who is organized, motivated, and detail-oriented, and who is willing to work with a multi-disciplined team and take responsibility for getting the job done.
Candidates should have the following qualifications to be considered:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree
- 2-7 years of professional experience preferred
- Experience with development of construction elevations, sections, details, and schedules working with Project Manager or Project Management experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other team members and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD or other BIM programs, a plus
Salary will be commensurate with experience and capabilities