HMHAI is currently looking to expand our team with the right ARCHITECT – PROJECT MANAGER in Boulder, Colorado. The successful candidate is someone who is organized, motivated, and detail-oriented, and who is willing to work with a multi-disciplined team and take responsibility for getting the job done. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits and bonuses.
About the Role
The Project Manager (PM) is a central player in the success of individual projects, contributing to the wellbeing and growth of HMH. The PM works very closely with the Principal-in-Charge and Designers of a project, and is highly interactive with the client. As a Project Manager you need to manage the details of specific tasks, schedules, budgets, and staff while simultaneously keeping an eye on the desired end result, both in terms of the client’s vision as well as the HMH Brand. This role is critical to the success of a project, and the on-going strength of the firm.
Candidates should have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Licensed Architect
- 7 or more years of professional experience including 4+ years of direct project management
- Effectively function as facilitator at meetings with clients
- Expertise in writing reports, business correspondence and proposals
- Demonstrated ability to define, monitor and maintain control of the scope of work and services for the project
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD or other BIM program preferred
- Sustainability Accreditation preferred which could include LEED, LFA, WELL or similar
- Currently authorized to work in the United States