HMH Architecture and Interiors is an award-winning Architectural and Interior Design firm that specializes in high-quality modern design. We are currently looking to expand out team with the right Interior Designer in Boulder, Colorado. This position could be full or part-time.
The ideal candidate must be creative, have a passion for modern interior design and possess a great attitude. No experience required, but ability to work well on a team is a must. Knowledge of ArchiCAD or other BIM programs, a plus.
- Maintain Finish Library
- Assist and learn the selection of furniture & finish packages
- Work with Vendors to request price quotes, samples, and lead times
- Create Finish Schedules using Excel.
- Assist in furniture purchasing – knowledge of Studio Designer a plus
- Contribute in design discussions & interior concepts for all projects
- Attend client site meetings as requested
- Correct drawings red lined by others
- Interior elevations
- Graduate of architecture or design school (equivalent experience may be substituted)
- 1+ year experience or equivalent educational experience. Experience working in residential design preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Graphic presentation skills – layout concept boards, client presentation packages, using Keynote or IA
- Familiarity with furnishings and finishes (brands & price brackets)